Katie Price's friend discusses her rape

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Katie Price
WENN
A friend of Katie Price has discussed the moment that she revealed to him that she had been raped.

Last September, Price claimed that she had been raped by another celebrity, several years ago. Her friend and make-up artist Gary Cockerill, who stars alongside Price in her ITV2 reality show, has described the moment she returned to their flat and told him what had happened.

Speaking to the News of the World, he said: "When Kate came in she looked shocking. There was no expression on her face whatsoever and she was deathly pale. [My boyfriend] Phill and I were momentarily stunned into silence by what she told us.

"[She said] 'I don't know. I'm not sure if you could class it as rape. But I did something that I really didn't want to do. I was, I was held down. I kept telling him I didn't want to do it, I told him to stop'."

Cockerill continued: "My immediate reaction was to get help. I told her I'd call the police, a doctor, her mum - but Kate was adamant she didn't want to tell anyone.

"She just kept repeating, 'I need to think about this, I need to sort this out in my head.' She was numb. I've never seen her like that before. She didn't cry. She just totally went into her shell.

"I said, 'Kate, don't you think you need to involve the police? This guy raped you.' But she insisted firmly, 'No, I need to deal with this in my own way.'

"She told us she wanted to forget what had happened and never talk about it again. She made a decision to put it behind her and moved on, like she always does when some trauma happens."
A PAKISTAN TIMES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog