On Movies: 'Twilight' star Stewart enjoys 'clean horizon'


risten Stewart, on the freedom the Twilight series has given her (i.e., she doesn't have to worry about her next job). The Twilight Saga: Eclipse just passed $245 million; she plays a teenage stripper in New Orleans opposite James Gandolfini in Welcome to the Rileys (out in November).
Reported By Pakistan Times.

"I've been given every opportunity," says Stewart. "I couldn't be in a more creative, free, easy position. Like I don't feel like I have to do anything. . . .

"I have a clean horizon, and I can't wait to get excited about the next project."

Stewart, who turned 20 in April, says that eventually she'd like to get behind the camera, too. "I have ideas all the time, but I'm waiting. . . . I love movies, and I want to make them one day, write them, whatever. But I choose work pretty impulsively, so right now I'm just waiting to read something that moves me."

Since the interview, Stewart has signed on to play Dean Moriarty's wife, Mary Lou, in Walter Salles' adaptation of Jack Kerouac's Beat classic On the Road. It's set to start shooting in August, with Garrett Hedlund as Moriarty. Then in October, Stewart switches back into Bella Swan mode for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

And yes, she has read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - and read those conjectural (short) lists that have her name on it to play the book's heroine, Lisbeth Salander, in David Fincher's planned Hollywood adaptation.

"Oh man, it's a great book," she says, "but I have no idea, no, nothing has happened as far as that's concerned. Nothing."
Sources:www.philly.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Harrietcabelly Blog